Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say Neymar and Kaka are the most overrated players I have seen.

Kaka was amazing for 4 or 5 years at AC Milan but not much else his flame burnt brightly but not for long, their midfield offered tremendous support for him too which helped out he had Seedorf behind him, he had Pirlo too they all had Gattuso and Ambrosini behind them who could be massively relied upon as well.

That's without the solid backline but I'd say Kaka was the best pure attacking midfielder in the world for a solid four or five years, but that midfield definitely went underappreciated, the way Kaka completely destroyed the rags was also hilarious even the dippers too in that first half, before Hamann marked him out the game and Milan bottled it for the dippers comeback.

Had Kaka joined us I think his career would've had a good bit more longevity at the top, after he chose Real and got injured his confidence took a knock and he looked closer to Hazard does now... Offering completely nowt.

Wonder if they have a coach and we can hire them? Good penalties, no farting about with poncey runups or pauses just chose your spot and hit it hard.
Yeah it's not a pretty way to win but I don't blame them considering they're such a small country competing against countries with far more resources.

They’re 2 more shootouts away from winning the World Cup, and have only beaten Canada. Makes the Champions League look like a fair indicator of Europe’s best club side.
They’re the most annoying side in World Cup history. Kill the game for 120 minutes playing shit football that is painful to watch then win a shootout and have the world wank you off

Klinsmann seems such a decent bloke. I read a book this year called The Good Germans. He'd get my vote. Not all Jurgens are bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.