Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaka was amazing for 4 or 5 years at AC Milan but not much else his flame burnt brightly but not for long, their midfield offered tremendous support for him too which helped out he had Seedorf behind him, he had Pirlo too they all had Gattuso and Ambrosini behind them who could be massively relied upon as well.

That's without the solid backline but I'd say Kaka was the best pure attacking midfielder in the world for a solid four or five years, but that midfield definitely went underappreciated, the way Kaka completely destroyed the rags was also hilarious even the dippers too in that first half, before Hamann marked him out the game and Milan bottled it for the dippers comeback.

Had Kaka joined us I think his career would've had a good bit more longevity at the top, after he chose Real and got injured his confidence took a knock and he looked closer to Hazard does now... Offering completely nowt.
I didn't mean he should have been playing for Rochdale:-) just as world superstars they had a lot less great games than you would expect.

Last edited:
its always a bit of an anticlimax when Brazil go out, you just know hundreds of millions of people pin their hopes on them. Plus I had them in the sweep and would have won a few quid if they got to the semi’s…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.