Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
half time punditry what is the point. Micah and Alex Scott have fuck all to contribute- they cannot explain why croatia are on top any better than any of us. Im convinced there a bunch of nerds behind the scene preparing these clips and just telling them what to say.

I might listen to Jurgen’s experience at this level in terms of the emotional aspect but really, lets make a tea.
Me and my Mrs were just talking about that. We managed to talk right through their analysis.

Alisson.

Danilo (who asked to leave City to play full time and thus isn't a reject) would play at LB for England.

Thiago Silva is better than Maguire every day of the week.

Casemiro is much better than Rice.

Richarlison is better than Saka.

Neymar walks into any side and Vinicius would be too if you could fit him, Neymar, Richarlison and Foden into one team.

So just the 7.
Casimero, Danilo and Richalison, you’re so fucking funny.

It's embarassing how the BBC is trying to talk this match up as an immense tactical battle. It's been a fucking boring match with nothing to commend it. Why not call a spade a spade?

And all this hype about England is really causing me to want them to lose.

It's embarassing how the BBC is trying to talk this match up as an immense tactical battle. It's been a fucking boring match with nothing to commend it. Why not call a spade a spade?

And all this hype about England is really causing me to want them to lose.

Why shouldn't our national broadcaster build England up?

Anyone who thinks Casemiro and his 5 European Cups playing as the only defensive midfielder in his side is not better than Declan fucking Rice shouldn't be allowed to watch football.
I didn’t say he’d get in ahead of Rice, I wouldn’t have either of them but Casimero wouldn’t be a shoe in for England, he’s bobbins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.