Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alisson.

Danilo (who asked to leave City to play full time and thus isn't a reject) would play at LB for England.

Thiago Silva is better than Maguire every day of the week.

Casemiro is much better than Rice.

Richarlison is better than Saka.

Neymar walks into any side and Vinicius would be too if you could fit him, Neymar, Richarlison and Foden into one team.

So just the 7.
i disagree on some of those. Vinicius absolutely and definitley the keeper. Id have allison over ederson also. Neymar doesnt walk into the city team over Foden or Haaland I wouldnt say. He could play in the right wing but at this age and with his attitude he’s defo not a Pep player

Danilo was a city reject- he didnt break into the team on either flank. we sold him to purchase an upgrade as i saw it

Casemeiro is a different player to Rice but at 30 i dont think hes better. He’s better than Philkips if you are going to play another defensive players in there

Richarlson is not better than Saka - Saka is the star man for the team top of the no1 league in tbe world and Richarlson has journeymaned around the premier league to now sitnon the bench 70% of the time in a very dull spurs side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.