Croatia

Went to Dubrovnik last summer and loved it, so off to Rovinj this year. Hopefully it’ll be just as good in its own way.

Went to Dubrovnik last summer and loved it, so off to Rovinj this year. Hopefully it’ll be just as good in its own way.
Have been to Rovinj a couple of times. Lovely spot with a nice relaxed vibe and opportunity for some good day trips. Some good restaurants and a couple of bars with live music outside in the evening although its not Ayia Napa.Enjoy!

Reactions: Ric
One country i must visit soon. Their black stew stuff with squid ink looks spot on. I had no idea it was such a stunningly beautiful country before i saw Rick stein cooking in a little fishing bay. Seriously it was beyond picture perfect.

I hope you have a brilliant time and if you can be arsed, report back with tips please.

I got back from Orebic a couple of weeks ago ....... what a stunning stunning country absolutely beautiful .... dirt cheap , decent ales fabulous hotel.I went all inclusive so didn't eat out as often as i would've like but when i did the food (especially the sea food ) was excellent.

Depends on your budget, but the Hotel Lone at Rovinj is lovely, and Rovinj itself is fabulous. There's 3 hotels all on the same site and the Lone is the middle one, price wise. The Eden is a bit cheaper and still shares the same pool area, which is really great. The pools are in extensive gardens, so there's plenty of room to spread out and the kids have loads of space to run around.

HOTEL_LONE_00_en_design-2146.jpg

https://www.maistra.com/hotel-lone-...p-UZXleAoxI2HRETsC__oElL9rH9UgSDJfhoCpH_w_wcB

Jeez .... the prices of that ... I only paid £335 for five star all inclusive for seven nights.(including flights but not transfers)

Sat in our hotel on the isle of Brac which is a 50 mins ferry journey from Split.
Very nice place but awaiting thunderstorms tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.