Croatia

Love Croatia, fantastic place and people. The women are fucking stunning hardly a munter to be seen....make me wish I were 20 years younger. Been three times in just over a year and will be going back in September. Sukosan close to Zadar great little village.

Cavtat- stunning.
+1 for Cavtat... you can get a water taxi to Dubrovnik too if you fancy it...

Abramhovic had his "yacht" (cruise ship more like) anchored off the coast there when we went the other year.. He has a favourite fish restaurant in the village apparently and we saw his launch going in at night a few times... plus a load of drones trying to get photos (unless they were his and part of his security or something)

Sat in our hotel on the isle of Brac which is a 50 mins ferry journey from Split.
Very nice place but awaiting thunderstorms tomorrow

Were you in Bol by any chance? We were there end of July/beginning of August and i did see someone in a City shirt.

Ends my interest.
I wouldn't put smoking put you off pal, it's not as though you can cut the smoked filled air with a knife. Iirc, I seem to recall smoking is barred in restaurants but optional(depending on licensee) in bars and they do have good ventilation extraction in most places.

I smoke myself but I don't mind smoking with other filthy lepers outside tbh. If I didn't smoke I would not want smokers blowing smoke at me, as I have previously stopped.

Don't let smoking put you off. Croatia is a beautiful country offering great reasonably priced food and drink of Italian influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.