Crocky's knees....

ell said:
Very usefull player if fit, you can complain about signing him because of his knees but what about Bellamy?
bellamy's knees are nowhere near as bad as roque's to be fair, i fear santa cruz is heading down the owen hargreaves *spit* tendonitis road to oblivion, i really hope not though because i can't cope with seeing benjani upfront for us any longer.......even when he managed to set up 3 goals the other night (very luckily) he still managed to convince me that he is shite. seems like a good lad benji but just doesn't do it for me.

black mamba said:
There is probably no more potent goalscorer than a completely fit RSC , he looked brilliant in his first year at Blackburn ...... but we've probably not done ourselves any favours signing him , and probably wouldn't have done had Mancini been pulling the ropes at that time ..... i fear that RSC is one of those players who's gonna have his career cut short with this type of 'niggling' injury , and it would appear that the surgery he had done in the summer hasn't helped much at all.
fuckin ell don't go over board mate, that season at blackburn was the only season in his career that he's managed more than 5 goals!!! he's never been a renown goalscorer.

How many games has he featured in for any length of time? 4or5? 3 goals! Not a bad return. He will be ok. I too wish he played more but he is recovering from surgery. Give him a break. My view, if he plays, he scores.

kismet said:
RSC and Joleon cost MH his job
their ongoing injury concerns certainly would have come up when the heirachy had to make a decision on whether to stick with him through another transfer window. they certainly make a mockery out of legendary 'inch thick dossiers' that his team compiled on all their transfer targets.

guarani said:
How many games has he featured in for any length of time? 4or5? 3 goals! Not a bad return. He will be ok. I too wish he played more but he is recovering from surgery. Give him a break. My view, if he plays, he scores.
He has only done that twice in 13 years as a pro(and one of them was before he left for Europe!).

colin's bell helmet said:
black mamba said:
There is probably no more potent goalscorer than a completely fit RSC , he looked brilliant in his first year at Blackburn ...... but we've probably not done ourselves any favours signing him , and probably wouldn't have done had Mancini been pulling the ropes at that time ..... i fear that RSC is one of those players who's gonna have his career cut short with this type of 'niggling' injury , and it would appear that the surgery he had done in the summer hasn't helped much at all.
fuckin ell don't go over board mate, that season at blackburn was the only season in his career that he's managed more than 5 goals!!! he's never been a renown goalscorer.
I heard the same thing about Carlos Tevez at the start of the season "We had to let him go he only scores 5 a season"

RSC has already got 3 so hes well on the way then

i can't cope with seeing benjani upfront for us any longer.......even when he managed to set up 3 goals the other night (very luckily) he still managed to convince me that he is shite

He now sits proudly atop the "accidental assist" chart folloing his two delightful missed shots and one pulled pass behind Petrov. Now if only he can add some accidental goals to his game he'll be the all round accidental player.

black mamba said:
That's prety much very wrong, but yeah his goal return isn't great. Still, he's the type of guy to be in the right lace at the right time and when he's fit he'll score goals.

Rammy Blue said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/1189208_vieira_on_standby_to_make_city_bow_

"Roque Santa Cruz is expected to be available despite flying to Barcelona for treatment on tendonitis in his troublesome knee"

How on God's earth did this fella pass a medical?

I am a big fan of a fit Roque and thought he looked quick the other night but unfortunately due to his knees he has the turning circle of a supertanker.
He's available to play so what are you on about? Tendonitis can become a chronic injury and needs to be managed carefully otheriwse it can flare up and prevent a player from training. Bellamy has been one of our best players this season and he has it. Santa Cruz has played well in his brief appearances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.