Crocky's knees....

Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/1189208_vieira_on_standby_to_make_city_bow_

"Roque Santa Cruz is expected to be available despite flying to Barcelona for treatment on tendonitis in his troublesome knee"

How on God's earth did this fella pass a medical?

I am a big fan of a fit Roque and thought he looked quick the other night but unfortunately due to his knees he has the turning circle of a supertanker.
He's available to play so what are you on about? Tendonitis can become a chronic injury and needs to be managed carefully otheriwse it can flare up and prevent a player from training. Bellamy has been one of our best players this season and he has it. Santa Cruz has played well in his brief appearances
You didn't go to Birmingham or Villa then, I take it?

No one played well at birmingham and he only had a brief stint at Aston Villa. In neither game was he up to match fitness. Sunderland he was match fit, played great scored 2 goals.

kismet said:
RSC and Joleon cost MH his job

yes IMO them and the draws..

those 2 buys were criminal, we were held to ransom by both clubs and Hughes & co went along with it

nimrod said:
kismet said:
RSC and Joleon cost MH his job

those 2 buys were criminal, we were held to ransom by both clubs and Hughes & co went along with it
there always has to be a scape goat doesnt there.

lescott along with the whole back line were appaling under hughes.

how about we give JL a chance under mancini (a manager with defensive tactical nous). he will start showing why we paid an insane amount for him.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
nimrod said:

there always has to be a scape goat doesnt there.

lescott along with the whole back line were appaling under hughes.

how about we give JL a chance under mancini (a manager with defensive tactical nous). he will start showing why we paid an insane amount for him.
Exactly. A few people wrote off Tevez when they judged him before he was fit. Some people just don't learn anything.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Marvin said:
He's available to play so what are you on about? Tendonitis can become a chronic injury and needs to be managed carefully otheriwse it can flare up and prevent a player from training. Bellamy has been one of our best players this season and he has it. Santa Cruz has played well in his brief appearances
You didn't go to Birmingham or Villa then, I take it?

Last time you had a dig at rsc he bagged 2 the next day. Here's hoping...

Has been good when he has played recently, however 1 thing for sure is his fitness cannot be relied on.
Benji has done well but im not totally convinced. I think we need to delve in the transfer market for a fit RSC type player

rastus said:
Has been good when he has played recently, however 1 thing for sure is his fitness cannot be relied on.
Benji has done well but im not totally convinced. I think we need to delve in the transfer market for a fit RSC type player

Think they asked about Dzeko but he wanted to stay at Wolfsburg, he also turned down Arsenal and Milan. He will be availible in the summer.

Treatment every day would help for a condition like this, it can get worse over a number of months, so any treatment to bring down inflamation is welcomed.

Peter Beagrie was similar, but he ended up having his quads tendon cut in half, the scar tissue removed and then put back together. This would mean a year out for Rocky but Beagrie did end up playing past 40 years old.

I doubt there is a fluid build up; if there is then is not down to tendonitis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.