Crowd Banner/Flag

Perhaps Ric could be kind enough to open a BM Pay Pal account where everyone can donate to the banner fund. Once the amount reaches a certain limit, enough for a decent size banner, we could then start coming up with slogan's. Ric and the other MOD's could then chose the top 3 most popular banner slogn's and we could pick the final one from them.

It's Ric's website, so it's only right we go via Ric and ask him if he's willing to set up a pay pal account and put a link to it on BM. As a goodwill gesture to Ric we could add the Bluemoom website address to the two bottom corners of the banner in small letters.

Well Ric. :-)

My idea. Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan

jrb said:
Perhaps Ric could be kind enough to open a BM Pay Pal account where everyone can donate to the banner fund. Once the amount reaches a certain limit, enough for a decent size banner, we could then start coming up with slogan's. Ric and the other MOD's could then chose the top 3 most popular banner slogn's and we could pick the final one from them.

It's Ric's website, so it's only right we go via Ric and ask him if he's willing to set up a pay pal account and put a link to it on BM. As a goodwill gesture to Ric we could add the Bluemoom website address to the two bottom corners of the banner in small letters.

This would be great. I would happily contribute.

jrb said:

Great idea would defo contribute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.