Crowd for Valancia Game.

The more I look forward to the season the less likely I am to go to a friendly. They're always damp squib anti climaxes, like drinking non alcoholic beer. Best waiting for the real thing.

Will the Valencia game be our 6th televised pre season match? Perhaps a touch of overkill?

I'll go for 27,826 :) I know quite a few people when I was buying tickets for it had to come back on Monday because they couldn't buy any other tickets other than their own seasoncard so who knows!

Hopefully the sales will pick up this week. I'm looking forward to testing out my new seat for the season!

When I booked a ticket I wasn't asked where I wanted to sit but assigned to my new seasoncard seat (3rd tier, which insinuates that they expect a big crowd is expected) I think the general anticipation as to what the season and new players bring is PR enough to be able to sell a reasonable allocation.

Wouldn't be surprised if we had pushing 38-40K, simply as it's £10 a ticket, possibly a full strength team and on a night most people can go without the worry of work the next day.

Emirates was full today. Watched the Internet stream. Alan Smith and Sky were going mad about Arsenal's new forward, but I thought he was poor. Got a goal though

I think about 25,000. Friendlies are terrible to watch as they just aren't competitive enough and to be fair are quite boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.