Crowd v Plzen

kippax81 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Lavinda Past said:
Saved me looking for you then...?

I told you it was a good guess Dave. You'll probably get a VIP ticket for the knockout rounds... (But I wouldn't bet on it)

:)

We always used to have a "guess the crowd" game at Maine road amongst our lot. Winner got fuck all of course apart from the right to go 'yes!' to everyone when it was announced over the tannoy.

Haha our lot used to do the same, although we all chucked 50p into the hat, winner takes all :-)

We used to put 50 p in a bag and pass it round every throw in whoever had it at the final whistle kept it.

cleavers said:
DiscoSteve said:
Good number of Czech registered coaches in the car park
We were impressed by that, the majority must have come by coach, and its a bloody long way. I expect they are not long home.

fair play for them coming so far consedering how awful their team is.

gooner2 said:
cleavers said:
DiscoSteve said:
Good number of Czech registered coaches in the car park
We were impressed by that, the majority must have come by coach, and its a bloody long way. I expect they are not long home.

fair play for them coming so far consedering how awful their team is.
They'd give that Marseille team a run for their money. As it happens they gave City a lot of problems on the night. It was still a strong if much changed City team, and we were complacent, but you have to take advantage. And they did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.