Crowd v Plzen

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Thought it was a decent crowd tbh. Specially as we had already qualified , close (ish) to Christmas, lots of fixtures....

Same here, all things considered it was a good crowd. I didn't see any "tourists" either. Having said that I much prefer tourists to empty seats.

Palerider said:
Thought it was a decent crowd tbh. Specially as we had already qualified , close (ish) to Christmas, lots of fixtures....

Same here, all things considered it was a good crowd. I didn't see any "tourists" either. Having said that I much prefer tourists to empty seats.

You should have got a padded seat on level 2 then. I didn't see anyone who wasn't a tourist.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Palerider said:

You should have got a padded seat on level 2 then. I didn't see anyone who wasn't a tourist.

We didn't sell out. Anyone who made the effort was not taking a seat away from one of the York away million they were giving the club money. If we are to progress we need more fans both match going and TV watching. It's the only way forward.

Palerider said:
Palerider said:

We didn't sell out. Anyone who made the effort was not taking a seat away from one of the York away million they were giving the club money. If we are to progress we need more fans both match going and TV watching. It's the only way forward.

unfortunately this is true

Palerider said:

Were they wearing "I am a tourist" t-shirts?

gmckennasell said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is anyone else as embarrassed as me about this crowd?

no , and i cant understand why a city supporter loads the bullets for the rags on here , just remember city's fan base is working class , not a bunch of glory hunting day trippers that frequent the swamp , and finances a month before xmas , can be under strain . I couldnt go to the game because of work commitments , but if i had decided to let my heart rule my head , i would have lost £300 in wages and another £75 attending the match , just not feasible in the current economic climate .
PMSL!

moomba said:
Palerider said:

Were they wearing "I am a tourist" t-shirts?

No but they were wearing half/half scarves and taking photo after photo.....a t shirt would have been preferable

jrb said:
So what was the crowd then?

12000 Season Ticket holders, 4000 blue members, 8000 policemen, 8000 students, 4000 schoolkids, a handful of tramps, 600 Czechs and 14 people who won a penalty competition against moonbeam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.