Crvena Zvezda (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Well done to the whole team special mention to out Academy debutants.

How many times is that prick of a commentator going to talk about the Rags during our games.
His classic today however was: John Stones the Manchester United captain ffs we hadn’t kicked a ball. Incompetence personified.

I saw the team sheet and I thought oh! But that performance, every youngster showed just how good they are and Hamilton goal....... Wow.
I thought it was an 8pm kick off, so if we'd have named a full strength team, I wouldn't have rushed home to watch it.

When I saw it was the second string littered with kids, I rushed around at break neck speed to watch it, albeit I missed the first 25 minutes.

I'm just really glad Badly didn't decide to "Respect the competition" like he did a few years back when he played a full strength team in a final dead rubber match, & Walker was sent off & banned for 3 games.

The kids & the second string did good tonight. The fact they were all playing made the match worth watching.

Well done our Slaphead!

Well done to the whole team special mention to out Academy debutants.

How many times is that prick of a commentator going to talk about the Rags during our games.
His classic today however was: John Stones the Manchester United captain ffs we hadn’t kicked a ball. Incompetence personified.

I’d imagine years ago when there was pride & an expected standard you’d make a mistake like that & worry you’ll lose your job.

Incompetent ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.