Crvena Zvezda (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn't give in, they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed 'em, you showed 'em all. Especially the folk over there in a different country who thought they were better than us. Especially the stupid, biased media who tonight showed just how biased at least two of them are....by gum if they'd have mentioned that Trafford team again I can't answer for what would have happened to my TV!! Especially the Specsavers needing officials who think that letting the thugs from Belgrade injure our players is not cause for fouls or showing yellow cards!! We showed you you can't drag us down you fools.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Well done John Boy you played well in your Captain's role. Thank you and I hope you have not overdone it lad.

Well done boys thats 5 Academy lads on the pitch tonight.
Suck on that the haters.
Happy plane coming back, Peps got to be pleased with those performances. Shout out to Barry-Murphy for their continued development in the City way.
Still need to work on our finishing, wasted a lot of chances again - could have been at least 4 or 5…

Enjoyed that, plenty of positives and great to see a few of the academy lads get some game time. Hamilton looks a decent prospect and took his goal really well as did Oscar Bobb.

I think we saw a glimpse tonight of what Nunes can bring to the team, his ball carrying and driving runs especially in the first half were outstanding.

Good to see Kalvin get on the scoresheet, at least when he leaves City he can say he has scored a goal.

Savage fucked him though when he asked him if city were favourites for the competition.
He waffled bollocks for 10 mins about us not being in his eyes then got paranoid and said "listen Robbie city are one of my favourite teams to watch and i hope they win it and Pep's probably the greatest manager ever".
Car crash commentary at his best
Exactly. You could almost hear him vomiting

Overall a decent performance with a rotated team. Impressed with the Nunes performance, just need him to carry the performance into league games. And really impressed with Bobb. Hardly seen him since Wolves away. Think he deserves some more minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.