Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If players are judged fit enough to play a full game and haven't appeared much this season, they they need to get out on the pitch for improving their match fitness.

Phillips, Stones, Nunes, Gomez, Kovacic, Gvardiol, Grealish and Ortega would definitely be on my team sheet.

just add Lewis, Bobb and A N Other.
On the whole i'd agree, but i just think Stones is a different case than most and i'd save him for Saturday.

Max Alleyne, Mahamadou Susoho, Kane Taylor, Micah Hamilton all training with the first team this morning so looks like they are going to Belgrade. Ederson not there was ill.

Can see all of them getting minutes or possibly starting.

Glad to see that Ederson was not involved in pre-match training. Hopefully, Phillips & Hamilton will get some game time. Alvarez, Stones & Foden should only play 45 mins each.

If players are judged fit enough to play a full game and haven't appeared much this season, they they need to get out on the pitch for improving their match fitness.

Phillips, Stones, Nunes, Gomez, Kovacic, Gvardiol, Grealish and Ortega would definitely be on my team sheet.

just add Lewis, Bobb and A N Other.
Not sure we'll see much of Kova tomorrow night - think he's still in the injury recovery phase but will be a first choice for Palace.

Last edited:
Max Alleyne, Mahamadou Susoho, Kane Taylor, Micah Hamilton all training with the first team this morning so looks like they are going to Belgrade. Ederson not there was ill.

Can see all of them getting minutes or possibly starting.
Think only Hamilton was in the squad given to Uefa. Others must be there for the experience and training.

Think only Hamilton was in the squad given to Uefa. Others must be there for the experience and training.
Yes thats true for the original squad named before the group stage started but I think there are different rules if players are under 21 years old and are part of a clubs youth system then they can still be added to the squad up to the end of the day before the game and be involved.

Spent 5 minutes thinking about it, came up with - play anyone who isn't remotely close to playing at the weekend.
Yeah I know - lame isn't it
(Sorry to those who've travelled)
I'm travelling out early doors tomorrow and like me, I'm sure all those travelling couldn't give a fuck if Pep played Txixi up front, with a midfield of club shop number printers, a back 4 of showsec paramilitaries and Lord Pannick between the sticks.

So, no need to say sorry, it's all about the craic my friend.

Up the fucking Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.