Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep goes strongish to use it as a training game to get some momentum back. Especially if Haaland is out for a while.

Hope Phillips plays so he can notch up another CL match on to his CV. The lad backed himself to break into one of the best teams in the world. It didn't work out but I think he has always shown respect for the club despite being regularly overlooked.

I'd rest every single one of em! Play the weakest side possible because a lot of em have been playing so much football recently because of injuries in the squad. I might have a ickle bet on this damp squib.. Crvena win draw no bet. Or does Pep go strong to win it and get some more confidence.. decisions decisions..

Being a realist, with 2 million euros/coefficient points/100% record at stake, I can't see Pep playing the kids. We'll see a team like:

Ortega

Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gomes

KP
Nunes
Kovacic

Bobb
Alvarez
Grealish

All the (available) big guns will be on the bench.

Red Star are guaranteed fourth place, so even though they'll try and get a result, they won't be as intense as a team scrapping for further European football might.

Alvarez, Foden, Silva, Rodri need protecting at the moment and anyone else with niggles.

I am struggling to think of what team we can put together. What is the situation with the youth team in there CL group?

If they have qualified draft a couple of those in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.