Crvena Zvezda CL Gameweek 6 (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Hamiltons goal reminded me so much of Rico Lewis's first champions league goal , good to see the youngsters getting a chance , shame we are out of the carabao Cup, would be good to see the likes of Hamilton and Bobb get more minutes.

Gave it to Oscar as I thought one of the young lads should have it. Could equally have been Micah.
My initial thought was Ortega, some of his distribution tonight was every bit as good as Eddie's. Split the lines perfectly numerous times and never flapped despite a full 5 man press at times. Throw in a couple of good saves and neither goal being his fault in any way and it was a 9 of a performance. But as I say, it was all about the EDS lads tonight.

Plenty of encouraging performances. Three debut scorers, never been done before at City? Hamilton was proper exciting so gets my vote.

I went for Micah (nice to have one of those in the team again) who had a very assured debut. Constant threat and equally comfortable on either the left or right. Obviously has some drive in him having missed the most of 2 years in the academy through injury and was rewarded with a start in a Champions League game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.