Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Apart from this I thought he was OK last night. He was full of praise for us and I liked his little story about his old mum used to sing bluemoon to him as a nipper.
He's obviously a Londoner, but I've always wondered who he supports.
Londoner? He’s from Plymouth and supports Bristol City

What is going on with thor , radar slightly off , thought we were poor first half albeit making chances , came out with a more urgent attitude , cant be going behind like this , one day we will be punished
I thought the opposite, I thought we played well first half but just couldn't finish, then we scored early second half, and largely played shite for the rest of the half, yet scored 2 more.

A very strange game for me, the one thing that stood out though, was that they are probably the worst team we have ever played in the CL.

"demand perfection"...a bit like Pep then, luckily for us al!!

Bit of a difference between a legitimate genius being paid incredibly well to demand perfection from the team he's in charge of and your average football fan paying through the nose only to scoff and say things like "keeper could have done better" when their team concedes a consolation goal.

We are the best we've ever been and likely the best this country has ever seen and yet I get the impression some simply don't allow themselves to enjoy it in anything other than fleeting moments. That's pretty sad when you think about it.

Bit of a difference between a legitimate genius being paid incredibly well to demand perfection from the team he's in charge of and your average football fan paying through the nose only to scoff and say things like "keeper could have done better" when their team concedes a consolation goal.

We are the best we've ever been and likely the best this country has ever seen and yet I get the impression some simply don't allow themselves to enjoy it in anything other than fleeting moments. That's pretty sad when you think about it.
It's never been so good those of us who seen the bad days of the much mentioned York away DO appreciate this great time CITYTID.

I thought the opposite, I thought we played well first half but just couldn't finish, then we scored early second half, and largely played shite for the rest of the half, yet scored 2 more.

A very strange game for me, the one thing that stood out though, was that they are probably the worst team we have ever played in the CL.
Agreed. And my main concern was how we struggled to score even allowing for their desperation defending tactics.

Agreed. And my main concern was how we struggled to score even allowing for their desperation defending tactics.
Struggling to score is nothing to worry about - the time to worry is when you don’t make many chances and we made so many I lost count. We’d knock in another 6 of those chances on another day!

Now that Rodri has added goal scoring to his repertoire he is the complete player. He would be the first player I would select for our starting eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.