Crvena Zvezda (H) - Tue 19th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the effin Police have to close a major highway for over 12 hours and disrupt the lives of thousands when a pedestrian is hit by a motorist who is charged with dangerous driving? What forensic clues do they expect to find? Just curious as it wouldn't happen in most other countries. Rant over.
You my friend are a lionheartless ****.

Red Star have a rich European heritage that we must respect. They'll be after our blood tonight to get off to a good start - we are the biggest scalp in European football in 2023. I'd take 1-1 right now.
Oh my days!
You ain't catching anyone with that surely?!
Teehee!!

A few surprises in the Red Star starting 11. New cb signing Djiga starts, which means that it's either a formation change to 4-2-3-1 or Mijailovic, who is a DM and played as a CB for new coach, will play as a right wingback for the first time in his career. Bukari, a winger who usually plays wingback in new manager's system,starts either on the wing or in attack and the new striker signing, Ndiaye who had a horrible debut in their previous match also starts. Rest is as expected.

Gomez will be the 'left back' but basically play as a left winger, as Walker has done on the right all season. Something like:

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake
Nunes Rodri
Bernardo Alvarez Foden Gomez
Haaland

Makes sense and is probably the most obvious, I've just got a feeling he's going to play Nunes there in the Lewis role but from the left and gomez will operate as a natural winger ahead of him but at least has a bit more defensive nous. We shall find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.