Crvena Zvezda (H) - Tue 19th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't a fan of gomes last season, thought he was way off our level, but his few minutes this season have looked better. Good chance to evaluate him over 90 minutes particularly with Ake to watch his back

Speaking personally I am not having a go at Phillips at his lack of playing time. Nor getting fixated on it.

Just mentioned it tonight due to the opposition. But hey ho he seems a decent bloke so whatever happens hope he does well.

wasn't a fan of gomes last season, thought he was way off our level, but his few minutes this season have looked better. Good chance to evaluate him over 90 minutes particularly with Ake to watch his back
He was very good in the U21 Euros, sharing golden boot and getting picked as POTT by a few outlets (even some outside of Spain!), and has seemingly really come on.

I am not sure he’ll ever be as good a defender as some would like, and he is definitely more of a LWB than a LB, but I think he is going to have a very good career, even if it isn’t all with us.

Just got to my seat and off to my left I see probably no more than 150 Red Star fans.

Good team selection tonight. Leaving Doku out makes me wonder if Gomez will play as more of a winger.

Excited to see Nunes. Would love to see Gomez on the wing rather than left back but still, another chance for him to shine.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em BM lads, show ‘em all.
Especially any team with red in their name! Especially the Specsavers needing lot from the biased media. But most especially that UEFA gang who had no respect for our fantastic supporters.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Great team there with our Kyle leading us out.

Just turned over for the pre match chat.

Wobbly gob on "how to beat man city".

Switched back.
Paramount+ just had a panel discussion about the Saudi Pro League and it was… a lot of waffling, with Micah and Henry saying they don’t think the European leagues should be worried but the likes of MLS probably should, and Henry specifically mentioning the human rights issues—particularly with LGBTQ+ people—as to why many people question some of the players going there. They all, including Carragher, arrived at the conclusion that they “can’t judge anyone deciding to go there”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.