Crvena Zvezda (H) - Tue 19th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least wait for Doku to get injured before you moan about it
In what way was I moaning? We’d all like to have seen him start tonight considering his performance on Saturday but was just making the point that Pep is probably being sensible with him and not overworking him so early in his time with us considering his bad injury record. And agree with the decision.

Speaking personally I am not having a go at Phillips at his lack of playing time. Nor getting fixated on it.

Just mentioned it tonight due to the opposition. But hey ho he seems a decent bloke so whatever happens hope he does well.
I really thought he’d get a start tonight. This is probably as good a game as any to give Rodri a rest but it sure looks like Pep just doesn’t like what he sees.

I really thought he’d get a start tonight. This is probably as good a game as any to give Rodri a rest but it sure looks like Pep just doesn’t like what he sees.
I am not sure it is that as much as Pep likes to play the strongest team possible until we have secured qualification and then bring in a few fringe players for the dead rubbers.

I am not sure it is that as much as Pep likes to play the strongest team possible until we have secured qualification and then bring in a few fringe players for the dead rubbers.
^^This^^ Pep will go all out for early group qualification.

Excited to see Nunes. Would love to see Gomez on the wing rather than left back but still, another chance for him to shine.
On paper, yeah, seems like LB Gomez.

But what if it was actually LW Gomez witj Rodri CB pushing into midfield?

Kinda hopeso to give Gomez more attacking responsibility.

See the Phillips bashers are out in force again.
No one is bashing him.

It's more or less a fact that he's not in Pep's plans if he's not in the lineup versus a team that's 23/1 to win tonight after Rodri just played a rigid 100 minutes only a few days ago.

Just turned over for the pre match chat.

Wobbly gob on "how to beat man city".

Switched back.

The world's best managers over several years have been left puzzled at how to beat City but someone who does podcasts with Howson has all the answers. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.