Crvena Zvezda (H) - Tue 19th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this would've sold out with reasonably priced tickets. But these are the only games I'll be able to afford this season, 60 quid for Forest at home is just too much
Seen a few tickets advertised on the Facebook ticket pages for £30 for forest

Bringing my 7 year old grandson to his first ever game at the Etihad. He has done the Etihad Tour and walked through the players entrance and down the stairs.Now he wants to be there when the team do it for real !

For Champions League games does anyone know what time the City team bus pulls up in front of the entrance ?

Thanks
CTID

I remember Hearts played them in cup winners cup 1996
They were the lowest seeds due to the war there.. and of course we didn't recognise the name and thought we were a shoe in!! We eventually only lost on away goals.
5 years after they one the old European Cup.

Bringing my 7 year old grandson to his first ever game at the Etihad. He has done the Etihad Tour and walked through the players entrance and down the stairs.Now he wants to be there when the team do it for real !

For Champions League games does anyone know what time the City team bus pulls up in front of the entrance ?

Thanks
CTID
1h30mins before kick-off.

With Peps comments about rotating for Newcastle Carabao tie, I wonder if we might see 3 or 4 players rotated

Eddy
Lewis
Dias
Gvardiol
Akanji
Rodri
Nunez
Doku
Foden
Gomez
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.