Crystal Palace (a) FA Cup Pre-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is dinho back?

I would like to see sane right,raz left and jesus in the middle to see what happens,pep can always change it later on

Is dinho back?

I would like to see sane right,raz left and jesus in the middle to see what happens,pep can always change it later on
I'd like to see that front three but wouldnt be surprised to see Sterling given a weekend off, Iheanacho back on the bench and we still have Nolito, Jesus and Sane to chose from either side of Aguero.
Fernandiho is back.

I'd like to see that front three but wouldnt be surprised to see Sterling given a weekend off, Iheanacho back on the bench and we still have Nolito, Jesus and Sane to chose from either side of Aguero.
Fernandiho is back.
I thought Dinho had a 4-game ban? If so then he's still banned.

Would like to see us go pretty much full strength but would start Vinnie and Gabriel. Possible shout to start Delph at left back (can he be any worse??). This is our best chance of silverware this season. Must win at the first time of asking as no one wants a replay. Would set-up as 4-1-4-1:

Willy
Zabba
Vinnie
Otta
Kolarov/Delph
Toure
Leroy
Kev
Merlin
Gabs
Sergio

Hopefully Palace will have one eye on their game on Tuesday, with their perilous league position. Think we'll see a bit of rotation, but hopefully we should have enough to win the tie:

Caballero
Sagna
Stones
Kompany
Clichy
Fernando
Toure
Sane
Nolito
Jesus
Aguero

full strength with a little rotation for me. time to not make the same mistake as last time and give aleix garcia some minutes.

-----------------willy
---otamendi---stones---kompany
-----------------garcia
sterling----silva---kdb-----sane
----------aguero---jesus--------

plenty of rest time between this game and next- more important to find form and get a good score. probably our best chance of a trophy this season. come on city!

Allardyce's priority will be the bonus he receives for keeping palace in the premier league.

Bit of rotation is likely but we should have enough to beat them.

Caballero

Sagna
Kompany
Stones
Kolarov

Garcia
Fernando
De Bruyne

Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.