Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Palace fan in peace!

We've been playing really well recently but expect you guys to have enough. Would much rather you won the league than Liverpool anyway!

PS Michael Olise is a terrible player, any of your scouts looking at him should hand in their resignation ASAP :)
We have got some very good young players ourselves. Cole palmer has been injured a long time but just recovering now. I think we'll play Grealish and Mahrez in this game with KD, Bernardo and Foden in between. Hard to stop because they will simply keep the ball and move you about but counter-attacking works and Palace are good at that.

Before the City takeover I quite liked Liverpool because our enemies enemy was our friend. Not any more. partly because they are our no. 1 rival but also because of the online conduct of their fans towards City.

I'm fine with Sterling starting this one. He had one of his best games in this fixture in 2018-19 run-in.

I think we’ll just scrape this, I’m going for 2-1 or 3-1 City, hopefully Brighton can nick a draw at home to dippers.

Hi, Palace fan in peace!

We've been playing really well recently but expect you guys to have enough. Would much rather you won the league than Liverpool anyway!

PS Michael Olise is a terrible player, any of your scouts looking at him should hand in their resignation ASAP :)

Welcome mate.

You provided much entertainment in that 3-3 game which led to them throwing the title away and Suarez crying. Great memories. You've already done us over quite deservedly, let us have the 3pts this time around!

Must win & I don’t care how.

this will not be easy, Viera has these organised & are quick up top.

Can we just play Utd again instead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.