Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m currently on holiday in Mauritius and it isn’t on in the hotel bar coz the match starts at midnight local time. Has anyone got a site that I can watch the match on my iPhone please? My sky go won’t work over here
Try TOTALSPORTEK - that's what I use for away games that aren't on TV - access 10 minutes before and keep trying the list of channels - but don't use a work phone, some of the links are very dodgy!!

They had the game of their lives at our place, everyone was on point for them and we were well below par. Their tactics were good, but not something magic that we haven't come up against before, we were just pretty poor and they were all great to a man. The thing on our side this time round is we are starting to see some players hit peak form, KDB was brilliant last week, Grealish seemed to have got to grips with the positional side of things a bit and Mahrez has been a killer. I watched the derby again this morning and Bernardo was brilliant as well. I think we will start off quickly but we may have to slow it down a bit as the game goes on, Palace will be looking to break at speed on us but that is the same with every single team we play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.