Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really fucked me off about that was rat boy planting the seed. Saying journalists will be asking pep soon about the war in Ukrain. Absolutely disgusting the way he uses this playful for the rags. We all know what’s come now at peps next presser
Well he did encourage the fan invasion of the swamp and the press pulled him up on it didn't they?

Yes, but other teams supporters may be watching and if it goes unchallenged, then it adds fuel to the fire about us. The club need to drown the fuckers in legal paperwork for months on end over this.
Yes, you’re of course right, genuinely agreed pal. It’s just that I’d never watch it myself and just ignore it. We’ve already been through the courts with a positive outcome.

Shut it Neville you ****.

talking about sanctions and issues with clubs like Chelsea and city with their owners.

fuck off and get a map. We are not Russian owned.

abu Dhabi hasnt invaded anyone.

equally we aren’t Saudi Arabian owned you prick. What does people getting executed in saudia arabia have to do with city.

are they all the same these Muslims eh Gary ?
Meanwhile, the Chinese owners of Wolves get a free pass.

You know, the Chinese, those bastions of free speech and founder members of Amnesty International.

One of the most dangerous things in this life is when someone with very little knowledge tries to lecture and/or influence others solely because they have a platform to reach an audience. Gary Neville should be very careful with his rhetoric. You simply cannot spout this kind of stuff without full and total information. The media will lap it up. Shameful.
Spot on.

You’ve answered your own question there slightly they don’t want us challenging they want it back to his rags being top dog and the media myth that them and red scousers were challenging each other every season back then for every trophy..
I’m not sure that is the case for Neville. I don’t have an issue with the debate surrounding ethics and football ownership, but there are implications for stopping states like UAE and Saudi investing without a change to the football structure.

The solution is a salary cap, but no one wants to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.