Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has now got to be done. Manchester City, can not have the club talk about in this manner, by an American owned broadcasting station, and former Rag and dipper players, who are still very close to their former clubs.
Total slander!
Yep these cretins would come eat and drink for free at ours... fookin disgrace.

I think a part of what Neville was trying to say is that clubs getting in trouble because of who owns them shouldnt happen. Chelsea could cease to exist due to a political issue outside of their control. And us and Newcastle could end up in a similar situation somewhere down the line and it shouldnt be allowed to happen.

About the game itself, I hope City would let them run around for thirty minutes to exhaust themselves. It may be boring, but control, please.

What really fucked me off about that was rat boy planting the seed. Saying journalists will be asking pep soon about the war in Ukrain. Absolutely disgusting the way he uses this playful for the rags. We all know what’s come now at peps next presser
Exactly the same as Roan on the BBC earlier.
As Khaldoun said, “clear and organised”

I see ratboy has made a lot of people happy again, lol. they are so desperate for us, Chelsea, and Newcastle to to be taken out so that their beloved red shite teams can dominate again, nothing new.

Yes, you’re of course right, genuinely agreed pal. It’s just that I’d never watch it myself and just ignore it. We’ve already been through the courts with a positive outcome.
It’s very frustrating to hear this shit over and over again and have no right of reply. Too many people have been allowed to get away with slandering the club and a line needs to be drawn to shut them up. Letting people say whatever they like about us it has gone on for too long now.

Ratboy obviously still upset from last weekend. I think he`s got a little confused ....... the saying is " if you can`t get mad get even", not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.