Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

great win and aguero scoring icing on the cake but 2 or 3 city players are just coasting and wanting the season over
its a shame that jesus and sterling are not giving it 100% and they both know are not in pep plans for champions league and hate being squad players

its feels right that we win the title tomorrow when the bin dippers beat the scum and then we will be 1000% champions league football with tuesday night and hopefully a final

Fucking hell, we could do with getting rid of match day threads. Can't wait till fans are allowed back so I'm never tempted to get my phone out and have a look at what other blues are saying.

It's just full of twats slagging off players unreasonably. What the fuck did anyone expect from today? The 10 outfield players are currently second choice for a reason. We know sterling and Jesus are in poor form, they know they are in poor form... Dunno why it winds supporters up so much.

Maybe I'm fucking weird... I spend the entire match willing sterling to score because he desperately needs it to get back on track rather than losing my head every time he misplaces a ball.

Last edited:
Take that happily. First half was boring but second half everyone stepped it up and Sergio rolled back the years, Fern was quality, Mendy didn't out a foot wrong - happy days - win it tomorrow if the rags get found out by the dippers.

Abject and half-arsed first half performance.

Cancelo was dreadful in the first half.

Pep’s half time rocket worked, the team came out with purpose and actually used the things on the end of their legs to kick the thing they’re supposed to kick at the thing they’re supposed to kick it into, instead of pissing about with it.

What a goal and performance from Kun. He’s getting sharper!

Fernandinho Rodri Ake and Laporte were very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.