Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Bernardo is fantastic in midfield.

Not as a supplementary left winger the whole game
Pep is inhibiting our player of the season and our most naturally talented player to get grealish and Kev in their positions. He also.on a night where our finishing was crap leaves gundog Sterling and Jesus doing yoga in hi Viz bibs.

Certainly not a flap but before tonight and 6 games previously we had an 8 point advantage with 16 games to play.
We've now dropped 7 points in the last 7 games playing only two teams who were in the top 10 at the time of playing. Extremely concerning. What is this slump down to?
Too many cup finals !

I truly don`t understand some of the criticism towards the players as there was only one person who was responsible for an abject display and that must fall under our Managers decision to not change our system and players.
How the fuck was Foden, Rodri, Berno to name but a few, who really did warrant subbing at whatever minutes you want to discuss, stay on till the end.
Pep I love you and want your babies, but by fuck you can be stubborn and sorry I`ve forgotten our worst player in that first half by a country mile was Laporte and how he wasn`t changed for Ake is beyond any sane fans comprehension.
Thank fuck I`m only a fan and not a Manger !!!¬! ;)

Draw that and win all our other games and we win the title, so how can it be a ‘must win’?

People seem to be struggling with what ‘must’ means.
A lot of nerves and giddiness knocking about. The constant media commentary of the title being in ‘Liverpool's hands’ and we’re therefore passively waiting for snookers is cutting through. Could’ve sworn we’re 1 point ahead if they win their game in hand and all things being equal when we play them that they have to beat us.

One thing that’s baffling me is how people are saying Liverpool have the ‘upper hand’ and it’s ‘theirs to lose’.

They win their game in hand and they’re a point behind us.

I’m assuming it’s because they need to play us but surely us being on top, having played the same amount of games after Wednesday, means it’s ours to lose..?

Never mind the fact they come to our place and not Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.