Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Fuck me pep blaming the grass now....please don't get like that big toothed twat at murderfield...

Liverpool have had a downturn of form? Eh, what?
Is that you Zack Dingle?

Yes mate. They should have dropped points to West Ham, lost to Inter, weren't that great against Brighton despite winning. You've either not been paying attention or you're seeing something entirely different than I saw in those games.

Not that fussed about pep not making a change, we were getting through them. More annoyed at the poor finishing or decision making in the final third.
I agree. I had a feeling the winner was going to come despite the incredible chances we missed. Talking of, the Bernardo one at the end was so close. Brilliant from Jack!

I'm glad I gave the match thread a miss.

Disappointing result, but aside from the poor finishing though City weren't "shite" at all for me. Bernardo, Cancelo and Rodri have had better games but they weren't shit either. As for Foden the space just wasn't there for him, lets not scapegoat.

The fact is City outplayed them, created plenty of chances, hit the woodwork twice, Mahrez, Bernardo, Laporte should have all scored. It just wouldn't go in.

As usual the flappers will overreact but Liverpool will most likely drop points too before we play them. They've been riding their luck already recently but getting away with it. What they do have is out and out goalscorers upfront to bail them out but even they can have off games where that doesn't happen.

Liverpool only play Arsenal away and Watford at home before they play us. So the only chance they have if dropping points is on Wednesday.

Certainly not a flap but before tonight and 6 games previously we had an 8 point advantage with 16 games to play.
We've now dropped 7 points in the last 7 games playing only two teams who were in the top 10 at the time of playing. Extremely concerning. What is this slump down to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.