Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Job done. Pretty tatty in parts. But it’s the time of the season when we have to grind these sorts of wins out. Not a great watch but a great three points. Best thing, apart from Rodri’s performance and seeing erling slide the pen in, the fantastic away support.

I don’t get why our players miss chances against Palace. The game should have been way more comfortable

Happy to get the 3 points there

Pretty frustrating game to watch, not at our best but palace are an awful team to watch. No wonder they haven’t won a game for three months and still not in the bottom 3, they just play for a draw. I’m glad I didn’t grow up supporting them because I wouldn’t give them a bean to watch them.

We definitely need to start with more creative midfielders than Gündoğan and Bernardo. One of them needs to start with Kev, They don’t offer enough creativity when playing together, just plenty of tidy touches but not much cutting edge.

Haaland didn’t have his best game in open play really, but never in doubt from the spot when it mattered, which is what you pay a good striker for.

Thank fuck for that. Never easy against a team who park the bus.
thought we would need a bit of luck and so it turned out when that clumsy fuck gave away the penalty. Hopefully Fulham can give the gooners a game tomorrow.

A big win. This obsession with filling the midfield with a full back to balance Haaland playing is the reason we’re not flowing. Not sure what the answer is but it’s frustrating watching us work the ball to create space and its a full back left with the task of trying to open the defence like peak Xavi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.