Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

but that would also mean us winning every game and not dropping points,

the damage was done early season and the truth is there is nothing really we can do from here on in, All we can do is go out and try to win every game first, that's all we can ask, and if it's not enough then so be it,
Moaning and feeling down because Arsenal has won In the last kick of the game or the other team has rolled over is pointless,

What I will say is, if we win all our games from here on in it will be very close, even could be on goal difference again, but we have to forget about Arsenal until we play them,
Nope that’s not true.
We need to beat them to close the gap to 2 points.
That then means that in the remaining games we need them to drop 2 more points than us.

Nope that’s not true.
We need to beat them to close the gap to 2 points.
That then means that in the remaining games we need them to drop 2 more points than us.

Your missing my point, you can't do anything about Arsenal's results until we play them,
Like I said I never hope for anything or other results to go our way, it's the wrong way of doing things.
We messed up and don't have it in our own hands, So there is nothing we can do other than put the pressure on Arsenal by winning each game we play until the end of the season,

I have this way of thinking and never hope for help from any other team, if they drop points then it's up to man city to take advantage of it and win our game, it's simple, and the only way you can win things,

It feels like City play in their own league !

Game after game we play against a fucking big bus.

If the top ten had to play against bus week in week out City would be miles clear in the league. Teams dont so our rivals have lots more space to play football. I dont watch other teams much. But the goals arsenal scored against Fulham were goals City would never score. Fulham would have had 10 players back defending for their lives. Arsenal didnt come up against that.

It does piss me of when rivals get an nice open game of football. City just get a bloody defence against attack training session which cost us fans 70quid plus !.
i feel some of it is our fault though we play walking football at times and wait till defence is set not all the time as most teams play 10 minute football against us and stay in the game waste time

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.