Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

He was on one from minute one. He's usually countered by Tyler who is beyond help so maybe that's why. Need someone to be comepletely negative to keep the rags and dips happy.
Neville's default is that City are shit when they win, City are shit when they lose, City are shit when they draw, City are . . . . . . . . . Oh, do fuck off, Gary. And be warned, I've put some fresh Warfarin down so tread carefully!

Hang on so this is a post match thread, all things City and football. Like all clubs we have our share of knobheads. Not sure your exact beef but maybe open up a separate thread with details of what you experienced and maybe just maybe something will get done.
It won’t one million percent

I'v never heard him be that bad, so openly bad about us. Maybe something has happened behind the scenes that have annoyed him but tbh that was stark stark, he didnt even punctuate it with false praise.
I've not said this for a while but
GNIAC

Great three points in a poor performance.

Didn’t play with anywhere near enough intensity, pace, positivity and had almost no creativity. But for once we were helped out by the referee who gave us a nice soft penalty that we’d be fuming with if our rivals had got it. Haha Redshirts moaning for once
The penalty was nailed on, couldn't not give that. I thought the ref gave them a lot of debatable decisions tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.