Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be a lot of rotation but I'd be surprised if he rested absolutely everybody.

1) We still haven't won the league yet (even if it's almost guaranteed at this stage).

2) He's a big believer in momentum. It's why he went with such a good side against Villa, so we'd have momentum going into the cup final. He'll pick a team that he believes in, so no Doyle or Delap just yet. Garcia I think we won't see again based on a recent interview.

In a interview tonight Pep made it quite clear that the league is the priority. He made 7 changes now in a couple of games and we were terrible! I don`t think he`ll make that same mistake.
We have got potentially 3 major games, PSG, Chelsea or RM and Palace! Yes Palace could be one of the three big games if the dippers do us a favour at weekend!
That said, I still think there will be 3/4 changes!

It’s actually nice to have a game I don’t give a flying shit about. A chance to relax a bit.

ederson

garcia
laporte
ake

cancelo
fernandinho
doyle
mendy

sterling
jesus
torres

its the last game where city HAS to rotate til the end of the season, win the league later

Third string.

Eric Garcia plus 10 others please.
5th string, Elsie the tea lady, she’ll deal with Zaha, Beryl the bar manager up top with George the janitor as the play maker in midfield. Looking for a nice comfortable 2-0 win.

Rest everyone.

Absolutely no point risking anyone.

Palace are a poor team and our second string will still win and even if they don’t I don’t think United win on Sunday.

Even if we lost and United won it wouldn’t matter in the end.

Aguero Jesus Sterling etc no problem
That’s not a bad forward line.

Vital we have our first and strongest 11 against PSG. We can’t afford to take risks. This is the best opportunity we’ve had for the final. Who knows when we’ll be in this position again ? We don't have to win against Palace but PSG know they have to win at Lens on Saturday to keep on the coat tails of Lille with 4 games remaining.

Last edited:
____________Steffan__________

Cancelo__Laport_____Ake_____Mendy

__________Fernandinho__________

___Palmer______________Ferran____

Sterling_____Sergio______Jesus

Steffan
Cancelo
Ake
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Doyle
Palmer
Torres
Aguero
Jesus
Subs : Anyone
Still think that’s good enough to not lose and possible Winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.