Ake/Garcia
Mendy
Fernandinho
?
?
Torres
Jesus
Sterling

Don't know who he'll play in midfield alongside Fernandinho!!!

Couple of great results here in our title winning season's, let's get another.

Should be quite easy to work out the team.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fern
?
Sterling
Torres
Jesus
Aguero
I have that, but bring Ake in and give Doyle a game next to Dinho.

Ederson

Cancelo
Laporte
Ake
Mendy

Doyle
Fernandinho

Torres
Aguero
Jesus
Sterling

That should be able to get the job done!

To those asking to “keep the momentum” and “league is more important” or “not won yet” ... give your head a serious wobble ... we need every single player rested and wrapped away (from getting even a smallest knock) who is going to start on Tuesday ... and I’ll give you not one but three reasons why?

These are Paris Saint-Germain’s last three Champions League Away games’ results:

Manchester United 1 - 3 PSG
Barcelona 1 - 4 PSG
Bayern Munich 2 - 3 PSG

And if you still think Crystal Palace is where any of the potential starting XI from next Tuesday need to play ... then forget just a wobble, you need to bang your head in a wall or something!
Lose against Palace and the next league game against Chelsea would be even more difficult to get a result as we rarely do draws. Then we would only be down to 3 games left to win the title. Far too tight and leaving too much to chance. Theres no way that Pep doesnt play a very strong side against Palace. He has no option in my view. But hey, lets see what he does.

Does anyone know if the team travelled straight to London for this one ? Wouldn’t make sense coming back to Manchester to then travel back down to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.