Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kaz7 Where are you getting team news from tomorrow? Be ready to copy off the club site’s news page I guess rather than Twitter as there’s not gonna be a tweet (and those going around by ‘others’ in tweets would probably be fake)

Of course Pep will rotate, but like early cup games, I see Pep going a little stronger here than what most are thinking. We've won the last two big games only scoring one fortunate goal from open play.
Our "best" eleven are controlling well but aren't exactly tearing it up. I think he'll want to try and keep some semblance of cohesion and momentum.

@kaz7 Where are you getting team news from tomorrow? Be ready to copy off the club site’s news page I guess rather than Twitter as there’s not gonna be a tweet (and those going around by ‘others’ in tweets would probably be fake)
From kun ;)

Aguero won’t start. Jesus up front. Sterling and Torres on the wings.
Ferna, Rodri, KDB
Ake Laporte Ruben Cancelo
Ed

Not going to happen but I would actually laugh my manboobs off if we went 3 at the back (Garcia Laporte Ake) with Torres and Mendy as flying wing-backs. Fern and Zinchenko providing centre mid bite and creativity. Sterling playing narrow left up front and Jesus narrow right. Kun is the cherry on the cake. 10 changes from Wednesday but still a highly ambitious selection...love it I tell ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.