Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dias has to play. Dont care about anyone else really but he is a must. Just adds cohesion to the team.
Not a huge risk given Stones will be playing next week and unlikely both Dias and Laporte will get injured.

That’s how he will approach it for me. Basically the question is - could that player be replaced if they get injured and are they suffering from tiredness. The latter is hard to tell at this stage.

I think from tonight’s game, Ederson, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Zinchenko will play. Mendy, Jesus, Sterling, Fern are nailed on so it’s then just a case of the other two. Maybe Foden and Aguero.

Ederson
Cancelo
Mendy
Dias
Laporte
Fern
Foden
Zinchenko
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

I’d fancy that side against palace

This will be big rotation. Dias, Walker, Gundogan, Mahrez and Foden will definitely don't play from the start as they all played 3 games in the row. De Bruyne probably also won't start as he just returned from injury and it would be stupid to start him 3rd game in the row. Laporte, Ake, Mendy, Fernandinho, G. Jesus and Sterling for sure will start this game. Torres probably too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.