Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 11th Mar, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our last league game before the international break whereas Arsenal play twice so it's absolutely imperative that we get the three points and stay within touching distance.

I'm hoping to see either Stones or Laporte come back in for this one.
Another one of those must wins to start off what could be a crucial week. If results go our way at the end of it we could be in a semi and a quarter final and within touching distance of Arsenal or if things go badly our season might effectively be over. High stakes.

Personally wouldn’t change a thing from last week, wouldn’t risk JS against their pace, there are bigger battles to come & we need him fit & fighting for the rest of the season, not straining his hammies against their kick & run wingers. Only decision I see is which two out of Kev Gundo & Bernie play

Personally wouldn’t change a thing from last week, wouldn’t risk JS against their pace, there are bigger battles to come & we need him fit & fighting for the rest of the season, not straining his hammies against their kick & run wingers. Only decision I see is which two out of Kev Gundo & Bernie play

Maybe....just Akanji doesnt inspire confidence.As for the midfield debate....i not sure there is one after Saturdays showing/Bernie's intro.

Maybe....just Akanji doesnt inspire confidence.As for the midfield debate....i not sure there is one after Saturdays showing/Bernie's intro.
A nice rest for Kev or Gundo it is then, which is likely given we play RBL in the week, same for Riyad who is key on CL nights, if Phil doesn’t make it I wouldn’t be opposed to Julian playing out there, let’s hope we’re switched on for their corners

Would definitely play Boulders, massive upgrade on the maths master

Think we'll see some rotation, as I doubt he'll play the same XI on Saturday and Tuesday. Presume he'll prioritise the Leipzig game so wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of changes at Palace.

Three huge games before the international break which could make or break our season. Win all three and what a season it's shaping up to be. 5pts off top at worst, with another game against Arsenal to come. QFs of the CL and SFs of the FA Cup. Or we could be 8pts off and out of the CL and FA Cup! Edge of our seats this week.

There's scope to make some changes for the Burnley game, or to flog the players before the International break and tell them to take it easy for those games! I'd play the same team we put out against Newcastle but Stones for Akanji and Bernardo for De Bruyne and same again for Leipzig subject to fatigue/injuries. Keep De Bruyne on the bench as a game changer if needed or to see things through if we're winning. He's not playing well enough to start either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.