Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 11th Mar, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three huge games before the international break which could make or break our season. Win all three and what a season it's shaping up to be. 5pts off top at worst, with another game against Arsenal to come. QFs of the CL and SFs of the FA Cup. Or we could be 8pts off and out of the CL and FA Cup! Edge of our seats this week.

There's scope to make some changes for the Burnley game, or to flog the players before the International break and tell them to take it easy for those games! I'd play the same team we put out against Newcastle but Stones for Akanji and Bernardo for De Bruyne and same again for Leipzig subject to fatigue/injuries. Keep De Bruyne on the bench as a game changer if needed or to see things through if we're winning. He's not playing well enough to start either.
Agree.

I read this morning that we had a full squad training which seems like an age since we had that luxury.

Over the next three games we should be able to rotate and have enough in the tank to win all three.

I voted win but in truth I can't see anything other than a frustrating draw.

Hate playing Palace.
I guessing you are just trying to use the reverse jinx?...

Reactions: kun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.