Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 11th Mar, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Ortega to start in goals, Ederson’s kicking was very poor yesterday and that’s what he is in the team for.
Exactly. Teams know this and are limiting his options to pass long. Shame because if anyone can take advantage of his long pings it’s Haaland.

Hi all , just thought I’d come over and assure you , that you will take all 3 points and very convincingly, my prediction is at least 0-4 , we can’t score we can’t create , we just go backwards , viera has lost the dressing room , and we are heading for relegation , i wish you all the best in your title fight , I would normally say apart from on Saturday but you won’t need luck , you’ll smash us

Hi all , just thought I’d come over and assure you , that you will take all 3 points and very convincingly, my prediction is at least 0-4 , we can’t score we can’t create , we just go backwards , viera has lost the dressing room , and we are heading for relegation , i wish you all the best in your title fight , I would normally say apart from on Saturday but you won’t need luck , you’ll smash us
Also I never go on other clubs forums but thought I would as when we have beaten you before you seem to be the most applauding fans etc , never nothing but a well done from you lot etc , so just put your minds at rest you won’t have to say well done on Saturday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.