Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shout out to anyone going to palace by bus today ,on the world's worst away day trip ,don't mind going to Serbia ,Ukraine , Istanbul but 6 hours to palace never again :+(

As others have said, I hate playing Palace, too. I just now see that it's an early kick-off, too.

There are some tough calls for Pep, with Madrid looming shortly after. Meanwhile, they're sitting on their asses resting up. You could argue that they lack rhythm, but at this point of the season, I'd take the rest.

This isn't an ideal game for Haaland, but we need to try to play him into better form. Could you risk resting Rodri and Foden? I'll take a wild guess:

Ortega
Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol
Lewis, Kovacic
Bobb, De Bruyne, Nunes, Grealish
Haaland
Very doubtful.

Again, what is this poor form?

He didn't score vs the dippers or arsenal
,wow, 2 games in which forwards for both teams were negated from the game.

Before that he had 10 goals in the space of about 4 weeks, including 4 in the previous 5 league games, 5 in one FA Cup game and one in the Champions League. Probably the most in form striker around before the International break and we have played once since.

Poor form is not scoring for two games, in very tight games with few opportunities? .

It's media bollocks that is completely wrong when you look at the facts.
He's looked sluggish and leggy, very little 'across the line' movements.

Easy to play against.

We're currently better with Wednesdays set up.

I see Palace have all their main players back and the defensive crisis is over with only Guehi injured. Palace away, really tough fixture, I really hope wrong but I suspect we slip up today
Interesting - on our sons TV this morning (Saturday) probably Sky but not sure - was a rerun of the 2014/15 game in which we lost 2-1. I hope that was also on in the UK and that loss will motivate our lads to score an emphatic victory.

Any suggestions for pubs in central Vienna to watch the match? I’ve got Flanagans and Shebeen so far

PS Bluemoon trumps google for this sort of thing

Palace are wank and half on the beach already. We’ll smash em.

A big win today following the demolition of Villa and the pretenders to our crown, both facing tough away games this weekend, start thinking “oh no it’s happening again”

Come on City

Big weekend, can't see all 3 winning this weekend so we need to get our job done and put the nerves into the other 2.

Before Villa we needed 9 wins from 9 to be sure, nothings changed, have to win here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.