Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said, I hate playing Palace, too. I just now see that it's an early kick-off, too.

There are some tough calls for Pep, with Madrid looming shortly after. Meanwhile, they're sitting on their asses resting up. You could argue that they lack rhythm, but at this point of the season, I'd take the rest.

This isn't an ideal game for Haaland, but we need to try to play him into better form. Could you risk resting Rodri and Foden? I'll take a wild guess:

Ortega
Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol
Lewis, Kovacic
Bobb, De Bruyne, Nunes, Grealish
Haaland
Good effort. 1/10.

————-Ortega———
Lewis-Dias-Akanji-Gvardiol
—-————Rodri—————-
Bernado-Kev- Foden-Grealish
————-Erling———

Just the usual watch out for the counter attacks, really deep defending and time wasting. Fingers crossed we will break an habit of a life time and become less wasetful in front of goal.

I may be one of the few, but the only change I would make from the Villa game is Alvarez for Haaland.

Not because I think Alvarez necessarily had as bad a performance as others contend, but because I want to see Erling “I have something to prove” Haaland out there with a more dynamic setup.

We will of course lose Alvarez’s pressing and some of the interchange up front but I think a very hungry Haaland could make up for that (whilst also creating a lot of space in front of Palace’s poor back four).

Give Kev and Stones 25 minutes in the second half whatever the scoreline for match fitness ahead of Madrid.
Agreed about Haaland, he could do with a game where he scores a couple and gets his mojo back ready for Madrid.

Fully expecting CP to give it %1,000 tomorrow and then return to dog-shit for their next game. Hopefully our lads will be on it from the get go.

Come on you beautiful blue boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.