Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough selection. Not only we have Madrid, but we also just had one of our best match of the season. Against Madrid, Rico cannot play (Vinicius would eat him alive), so we might want to give Stones some minutes and Akanji plays as a RB.

We should rest Bernardo for Kovacic, and then maybe Foden for KDB. Give Bobb a starting chance. Alvarez/Haaland is a really tough decision, because I imagine Haaland will start against Madrid, but I would prefer Alvarez for his pressing. Hopefully we can get a 2-3 goal advantage by the 60th min and rest Rodri.

I don't get this analysis at all. I thought Grealish put in a very good performance where he kept the ball, manoeuvred their defence about and added to the tempo of our play. I thought he showed us exactly what we've been missing for much of this season.

I think Richard Keys is showing us exactly what we’ve been missing since he got fucked off for shagging his daughters friend.

Please stay in Dubai or wherever you are you hairy handed despicable grooming ugly old twat.

Last edited:
Feel a lot better about this after our full on energy filled game last night. The games before we were starting to look a bit laboured and jaded but last night was bang on the money. Unleash Kev and Erling and watch Palace pay the price of them missing last night. C'MON CITEH!!!!

The bald guy has some decisions to make, following last night's performance (particularly the second half). Foden's best position is in the 10 role, which is also Kev's. Also, does Erling come back in? Or does he keep the two of them for the Bernabeu next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.