Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're simply at the point of the season where every game is must win!
I'll trust the management and players to have that mindset whoever we put out. Last night didn't put aside all fears, but we looked more at it

One eye on Madrid game in this.

Hope pep goes strong & we try to win it in first half then make subs.

Bernie needs a rest for me & give Nunes a run.
Nunes is reputabley a top player....he's got to show some fucking bollocks twixt now and the end of the season to prove it...very lightweight so far.

Palace away at 12.30 is always a potential banana skin, and we can’t be dropping points.

So it means we have to start off strong - don’t want to be starting any must-wins without Rodri and Grealish from now on as their presence is pivotal.

Phil obviously needs to play. Would add in Gvardiol, Akanji and Rico. Think Stones will be saved for RM although may get minutes at the end.

Other spots I think could be up for grabs. Would like to see Haaland linking up with Jack and Phil ideally.

Ortega
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De bruyne
Kovacic
Bernardo Silva
Grealish
Haaland

I don’t know if I love or hate this time of the year as i spend more time scanning the league table and fixtures than eating or sleeping.
Thinking I’d start as we did Villa and try to morph into the side intended for Madrid.
Get Rodri off ASAP.
Villa gave me confidence but lets get back to settling games by HT city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.