Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev to start and Phil benched apparently.

I know Phil has played a lot lately (thanks TwatGate) but nervous at the thought of in-form players being benched.
I'd like to think benched is the sky sports news version of being rested ahead of the Madrid game.
Called rotation if you want to put a label on it.

I dislike Palace, one of our bogey teams, similar to Wolves. Hard to predict this one I would love the lads to muller them 4-0, but we find parked buses notoriously difficult ( see Arsenal last week), plus iirc we have Atwell/ Tierney combo, so if we do score, they need to be clear goals that they don't have an excuse to overturn.

Hard to predict apart from they will clog us at every opportunity, get no bookings, time waste, be quick on the counter and have 11 behind the ball.

Personally think Phil would have been a better option than KDB, but realised he has played far too many games of late,no thanks to Waistcoatgate.

I also hate early KOs, just doesn't feel right.

Try 'rested' instead of 'benched' or 'dropped'.

Real away will be a game with a lot more intensity than today and we'll need Foden's energy there. Also, it's better to start with fresh players than with players who played 60 hours ago. Imo, Pep's going to make 5-6 changes from Wednesday.
I don’t disagree, he needs to start midweek.

Just expressing my annoyance that Phil was overplayed by Southgate which means rest for him now is imperative. Hopefully we won’t need him second half and he’ll be fresh for Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.