Crystal Palace about to disappear for good.

Can't see any football fan pleased when a club fails whoever they.

It is such a shame, yet it is not all doom and gloom, clubs like Blackpool and Burnley have proved you can have a modicum of success without breaking the bank, and there are a few more lower league clubs that also have no debt.

I have an awful feeling that once one Club actually does go to the Wall quite a few more will follow. My thoughts as always on these threads ( Pompey, Preston etc) are for the genuine fans.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Championship clubs seem to be the ones most at risk, I guess it's trying for that last step and overspending.

That is not correct, the lower division/league teams just get ignored when it happens to them. There have been two many to recall.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have an awful feeling that once one Club actually does go to the Wall quite a few more will follow. My thoughts as always on these threads ( Pompey, Preston etc) are for the genuine fans.

you will have no problems when cunty go then?

I know I will not be sorry to see cunty go bust

Stato said:
mancitymick said:
If they do will Sheff Wednesday take their place?
i think so, as the fixtures have not been released yet.
either that or the Championship will have 23 in it this year.

hope it doesn't come to that though, don't like seeing any club go out of business.

Not sure how much the rules differ between Scotland and England but when Gretna went under non league clubs that were able to meet the criteria were able to apply and come into the bottom tier in Scotland.

Personally, I'd be sad to see Palace disappear, off the edge. They seem like a decent English club with a respectable history.

I have a fond, distant memory of seeing what was only my second ever live game, at Selhurst Park, and being amazed at the noise and scale of it all... plus biting my tongue whilst eating a chip! Still remember that pain now. A precursor for that I'd get supporting City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.