Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how you think Palace will line-up?

erm - tough one really - Roy will make that decision after todays game- so No one can say as yet. but if City was next would pack the midfield - leave out tekkers and let zaha play a false 9 with a bit of freedom - the rest drilled completely.

Well i am trying not to be biased but we are the most improved team imo (from last time we played you)
#

Another Bus driver to contend with then.
either way - or whatever way - palace are not going to try and go toe to toe - we are not only in the game to get every point as possible but also aid the GD over others.

I think he will play Tekkers thopugh - just purely for morale for him - its dec/jan and we need him happy! and probally need a cover striker as well. We dont want to annoy our 'biggest transfer!'

That team would be my team.

he will play a kind of 442 more than likely but obviously deep - , i just don't like th efact that tekkers ois not a good target man - he isnt great at laying it of. its normally better to try and get it to zaha, townsend with other runners from decent ball from cabaye when we get that inch or three of space.

Its all new terriotory for palace though and the major improvement that Roy has implemented on to palace is actually our midfield , as to why i originally picked the packing midfield. but second thinking it - we have to keep the big fella on side, even if IMO its not the best way to wind you guys up. it allows more space as tekkers isnt your hardest worker ...

but another factor is we are the most improved team since we last saw you - but your team is special - you have 6 players that share the goals and assists rotataing (plus silva and KDB) and have the ability to get through the middle of teams not just round the back and crossing. KDB and silva give great service with the little fellas like sterling, agureo, jesus blah blah are constantly running around finding space. But Sterling has been the number one man at finding space (and especially at important times). if he has a bit of an off day.... and Zaha goes on a wild one.. you never know ;)

I think this is a tricky game.

I think they’ll park the bus but they’ve got players with ability on the counter like Townsend and Zaha. Plus on set pieces they’ll be strong. With a defence that’ll be missing key personnel, I think they’ll score.

Will they stop us scoring though? I doubt it very much.

Jesus to start with both sterling and Leroy. Hopefully Merlin will return so him and Kev will partner up along with Dinho.

I’ll go with a 1-2 or 1-3 scoreline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.