Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace playing tonight is a real bonus for us as I think they will go all out against Arsenal and make changes for us.

I've always thought this one will be the trickiest of the lot before Liverpool but our record there is good.

Would be good to have Silva back and I would bring Sane back in

Zaha is their top goal scorer with 4 goals. Benteke has managed just 1 all season so far. They've got a game tonight to improve on that but as it stands only Brighton, West Brom and Swansea have scored fewer goals than Palace.

Can't see them scoring more than 1 against us.

Aguero missing 7 chances in every 8 is starting to become a big issue for us. I think it os only a matter of time till it catches up with us. General slopiness in front of goal by others as well.
It will probably happen against Palace.
Yeah can't remember the last time he got a couple of goals and an assist and decided a game on his own...

Woy will park the bus and hope for the best. We have done well there over the last couple of seasons. Take our chances we win, if not, the result could be anything.

Palace have averaged less than 1 goal a game this season .can't see them improving that against us.
Some on here are ready to throw in the towel ffs
I think their defence will be shitting bricks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.