Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

Only signing mahrez is coming back to fuck us im afraid . We are having our bad run now but let’s hope we’re not too far behind come the Liverpool game. It’s nowhere near over but it’s gonba be hard to retain the title .

A tough watch with neither Jesus or Aguero having a clear chance on goal. Walker looks scared and it leads to him making mistakes. Time to try Delph as DM. Come back soon Merlin.

Went to bed last night with a bad feeling I didn’t want to believe. Then when I saw the side I didn’t feel any better. Too many changes and we just couldn’t get going.

Walker is a liability, at fault for the first and crap challenge for the penalty. Really infuriating display where we just kept on lobbing the ball aimlessly into the box.

Definitely need to beat the Dippers but our performances are worrying at the moment

Cant dress that up other than a huge blow to our chances of retaining the title,even this early in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.