Crystal Palace (h) post-match thread

Laporte is a professional and he won't have any downers about this situation. He knows what it will take to get into this side and then the hard work needed to stay in it. At some point Dias and/or Stones will need a rest, or maybe one might have a slight dip in form. Nothing lasts forever and that's why we have the squad we do. Laporte will definitely be needed this season and when he is, he'll step straight back in and his performances will be up to the usual high standard. The club have quietly got themselves into a very promising position as we go into the business end of a uniquely screwed up and busy season.
I like your analysis (and user name too) :-)

Fortunes can change quickly and we look like the winners here.

I know there are obvious guys to get the plaudits, Stones was great, as was Ruben, and the KDB assist was magnificent, as per. But i think it's easy to ignore Zincheko's efforts since he has come in from the cold (again) to help out in a position that is not his own (again). While he isn't setting the world alight, and lets face it he never will at LB, he is dependable and one of the best at keeping the ball. I'd like to see him have more trust in himself when going forwards, but i think he's under instructions to keep the rotation going on his side, rather than overlap and whip balls in. There were many calling for him to leave, but the kid trusts in his abilities and that if he gets a chance, he will try and take it. Fair fucks to him.
If it came down to it right now, i'd personally say Mendy can go and be replaced with a world class LB, keep Zinchenko and Cancelo as back ups.

Hugging Fist pumping... MMMM remember the CV19+1 a new variant and please stop fucking spitting on the pitch.... play your football but elbow touches we are all social distancing some more than you at 30+K a day be a little more respectful to the people that support you and will come again and guess what 2K from each of you would be a nice gesture to the poorer people around the UK make Marcus Rashford look a C*** no he has done well and so can you all oh well I tried...
Shit rant. Which bit did you edit...?

Another solid game and another little cameo in the middle from him. Was toying with the idea of giving him motm just to piss the more vocal haters off.
You know City fans, tear arse up the wing and lose the ball, you're having a blinder, control the ball and keep possession and you are shit and need flirting Ffs !

Our record with Stones and Dias starting (all comps)

10 games
9 wins
1 draw
1 goal conceded

And that 1 goal we conceded was Chelsea's late consolation when our 2nd choice keeper was playing. We are yet to concede a goal when Ederson, Stones and Dias have all started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.